NEW JOB ALERT!!!!!!
Let’s try something knew. Instead of directing you to Indeed to see the details of the job, let’s just give it all to you here.
So….we have a new position: General Sales Manager!
Experience is required for this position! (No experience, check out our Sales Account Executive position on Indeed!)
General Sales Manager (Shipping & Logistics)
This is an incredible opportunity for a sharp, ambitious sales professional. Our goal is always to promote from within in, but our rapid growth has created opportunities for highly driven sales leaders to join the PGT team. As a Sales Manager, you will work closely with our sales and executive team. You will be assigned to lead a team of account executives and will be responsible for driving revenue, margin, and strong customer relationships for your own accounts and your team’s accounts.
Logistics is a fast paced & exciting business. We have a fun, competitive team environment & love what we do. If you think you are an amazing sales professional, get in touch with us and let’s build this company together.
- Build book of business through customer relationships and execution
- Drive revenue through coaching and development of all current and future team members
- Promote growth within your team through interviewing, hiring, and training new sales account executives
- Improve sales strategies to drive revenue growth
- Hold team members accountable for daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Assist with coordinating support staff as team grows business volume
- Develop, run and monitor sales reports
- Track and communicate market trends to your team as well as the executive team
- Potential for occasional travel to meet with customers and prospects
- 2+ years of sales management experience, preferably in logistics/transportation industry
- Proven history of achieving sales quotas
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships effectively and professionally
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and motivate others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency with ability to work through an ever-changing environment
- Results-oriented focus
- College degree preferred
- Flexibility to be on call at all times
- 2-3 professional references
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Base Salary (determined by experience) + 40% commission & incentives
- Many advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with matching
- Health Insurance
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Relax, casual & fun atmosphere
- Team environment with team events throughout the year
- Business casual attire
- Endless growth opportunities
- Control your destiny